HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR OMA JEWELS:
This is specifically a care guide for how to care for your 18k gold plated brass jewels.
OMA JEWELS are made with the utmost quality and care. There is always more that can be done to properly take care of your new jewels to keep them as beautiful as when you first got them!
- We recommend always keeping your jewelry separate and in the velvet pouch it came in.
- Store your jewels in an area that is dry. Avoid storing your jewels in an area that is humid and moist.
- We recommend your jewels not coming in contact with water, chemicals or perfumes on a regular basis to reduce tarnishing in the long term. Although, if your jewels do come in contact with water just make sure to dry them off directly.
- Do not keep your jewels directly exposed to sunlight, sunlight exposure can cause the color to change over time.
- To clean your jewels you can wipe them with a lightly wet cloth and soap, proceed by drying off your jewels with a dry cloth directly after.
If you have any additional care questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org