Double layered cotton face coverings, handmade sustainably in San Diego using recycled materials, from never-warn, tight-woven cotton garments we have in stock.
We decided to repurpose some of our stock to help with the need for protective facial coverings. If you leave your place, cover your face.
Full disclaimer - We are not profiting from these facial coverings. We are using quality materials from current inventory & the masks are made locally and sustainably with a tailor in San Diego.
- 3 layers total
- 2 of tightly woven cotton
- 1 lightweight, breathable cotton lining for comfort
- 3 fold design (similar to surgical mask design)
- 7" L x 4 1/2 H (folds will expand out to 7 1/2" tall
* These will not protect you from COVID-19 related virus. Per guidance from the CDC, non-medical rated masks should only be used in "must have" situations where medical grade PPE is not available. Under no circumstance should you use this or any mask as a substitute for social distancing or quarantine. She The Seeker assumed no liability for the use of these masks.