Triple layered cotton face coverings, made sustainably in San Diego using recycled materials (from never-warn, tight-woven cotton garments we have in stock.).
We decided to repurpose some of our stock to help with the need for cute & protective facial coverings. If you leave your place, cover your face.
Full disclaimer - We are not profiting from these facial coverings. We are using current inventory & a local tailor to make these masks. These are not eligible for any current promotions.
- 3 layers total
- 2 of tightly woven viscose fabric
- 1 lightweight, breathable cotton lining for comfort
- 3 fold design (similar to surgical mask design)
- 7" L x 3 1/2 H (folds will expand out to 7" tall
* These will not protect you from COVID-19 related virus. Per guidance from the CDC, non-medical rated masks should only be used in "must have" situations where medical grade PPE is not available. Under no circumstance should you use this or any mask as a substitute for social distancing or quarantine. She The Seeker assumed no liability for the use of these masks.